- Updated to NuGet 2.8.1
- Fix target framework for dependency being ignored.
- Updated to NuGet 2.7.2
- Fix old NuGet packages showing as installed in solution when they are not installed.
- Fix old NuGet packages not being removed on updating to a new package.
- Fix exception when NuGet feed results returned after dialog is closed.
- Updated to NuGet 2.7.1
- Improved PCL support on Linux and Mac.
- Support installing Json.NET into project targeting PCL profile that includes Mono.
- Fix updated pre-release packages not being shown in Updated tab.
- Support using package restore with different parallel mono environments.
- Updated to NuGet 2.7
- Add support for restoring NuGet packages.
- Added message to show that the Manage Packages dialog is looking for packages.
- Fixed rootnamespace not being replaced in source code transforms.
- Update to NuGet 2.6
- Support XML document transformations (XDTs).
- Add Update All button to Manage Packages dialog.
- Support authenticated feeds with credentials in NuGet.config.
- Support pre-release NuGet packages in Manage Packages dialog.
- Support NuGet packages containing MSBuild targets and props files.
- Add file conflict dialog.
- Show package install error message in Manage Packages dialog.
- Show NuGet package title and package id in Manage Packages dialog.
- Fix web.config transforms not being applied when package installed.
- Add general NuGet options panel.
- Option to enable NuGet package restore.
- Add support for viewing and clearing NuGet packages cache.
- Add support for clearing recent packages list.
- Add paging to Manage Packages dialog.
- Show the Last Published Date without the time in Manage Packages dialog.
- Show package dependencies in Manage Packages dialog.
- Fix packages.config being added to the project with BuildAction of Compile.
- Fix NuGet package id not displayed in logging output in Manage Packages dialog.
- Show feed error message in package list in Manage Packages dialog.
- Fix disabled package sources being used in Manage Packages dialog
- Show package sources drop down in updated packages tab.
- Remove all from package source combo box when only one source.
- Always show package sources in Available and Updates tab.
- First Release