- Show all non-internal folders in the NuGet package not just known folders
- Display new license metadata. License expressions now displayed with links to the licenses.
- Updated to use NuGet 5.2
- Show package repository information
- Show package type information (e.g. DotNetCliTool)
- Show original package version instead of the normalized semantic version. Some packages use a commit hash as the package version which was not being displayed unless the .nuspec tab was selected.
- Fix .nupkg files being open in hex editor
- Support MonoDevelop 8.1.
- ILMerge Lucene.NET instead of shipping it separately.
- Re-packaged 0.3 to workaround problem with addin server returning old 0.3 addin for MonoDevelop 8.0
- Support showing SemVer 2.0 NuGet packages in search results.
- Fixed null reference when opening new file dialog
- Enable Open Package… menu for .NET Core projects
- Open dialog if NuGet package cannot be found
- Support opening a package with .NET Core projects
- Handle package version wildcards
- First Release