- Update to paket 5.120.1
- Add new Paket file icons provided by Václav Vančura
- Fix code completion not working in paket.dependencies file
- Fix warnings when running paket.exe with deprecated command line arguments
- Fix errors running paket.exe not reported in Paket Console and status bar.
- Support installing specific versions from the Add Packages dialog. The Add Packages dialog now has “Latest” as a version in the combo box. If Latest is selected then the NuGet package is added without a version. If a specific version is selected then the version will be added to the paket.dependencies file. For pre-release NuGet packages the version is used even if Latest is selected otherwise Paket will use the latest stable version.
- Update to NuGet v3 so the v3 package source is supported.
- Update the Add Packages dialog to what is currently used in MonoDevelop 6.1.
- Use package sources defined in NuGet.Config file. Previously only the main nuget.org v2 package source was available in the Add Packages dialog.
- Allow switching to the configured package sources from the Add Packages dialog.
- The Add Packages dialog now supports the light and dark theme.
- Update to Paket 3.23.2
- First Release